We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
We are in search of a Software Engineer to be part of our Product Catalog team. This is full-time position will be in our San Mateo office.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve large scale systems
- Work on a state the art cloud technology stack (Kubernetes, Spark, ...)
- Work on a team that owns the entire product pipeline from development to deployment and operations
- Work closely with cross-functional and remote teams to deliver a complete solution
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Minimum 3 years of experience with continuous build, integration, safe and automatic deployment of large scale services
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP is a plus)
- Experience in NoSQL databases (specifically ElasticSearch and/or Cassandra)
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Building a micro service oriented system
- Previous experience with Python
- Previous experience with JS (React, Redux, ...)
- Previous experience with Kubernetes
- Previous experience with ML and/or Distributed Computing
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email
accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees .
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top