ShopStyle Collective, Coordinator
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a ShopStyle Collective, Coordinator. This is a full-time position located in Los Angeles and reports to the Business Development Manager. Our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge and interest in the digital media landscape, blogging and social media. This candidate is analytical, confident in his or her ability to analyze data and excels in relationship management / client services. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with managing a roster of publishers to provide regular analysis, insights and recommendations for best practices, with the goal of improving revenue
- Retain strategic publishers and partners via regular face-to-face meetings, phone calls and relationship building
- Collaborate with business development and engineering teams to respond to and resolve issues around influencer tools
- Communicate monthly data findings to internal teams to drive business strategy
- 1-3 years experience in related digital or media industry
- Self-motivated and passionate relationship manager who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Relationships with key influencers in the publishing and blogging industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with ability to simplify technical solutions for non-technical clients
- Ability to correspond with diverse clients in a timely and gracious manner
- Proven ability to collect, analyze and present data to internal teams and retailer clients
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top