Senior Retention Marketing Manager
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
We're currently seeking a Senior Retention Marketing Manager to join our team.
- Develop an integrated retention marketing strategy and calendar to increase retention and drive loyalty of our existing members across all channels, focusing on owned (website/App, Social, PR) and paid (Social, SEM, Display, Affiliates).
- Drive repeat and incremental bookings through development of integrated omni-channel marketing campaigns.
- Manage the member lifecycle journey from post-booking (retention/loyalty), all the way through lapse (win-backs).
- Build campaign testing strategies, setup and manage campaigns, and post-analysis reportings to cultivate insights about what drives repeat bookings.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop reporting protocols and analyze performance.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Product Management team to ensure that marketing initiatives consider the holistic member journey across all channels and are aligned with business objectives.
- Work with Creative team to create omni-channel and on-brand content, and develop a deep understanding of what resonates with our members and optimize content optimizing accordingly
- Support Sales team, providing regular updates on promotion performance for sales collateral.
- 8+ years tech or e-commerce experience
- 6+ years of retention and/or loyalty marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record in building innovative omni-channel campaigns
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Strong analytical knowledge and communication skills, comfortable communicating reporting, insights, and data-driven optimization strategies
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees
Back to top