Senior QA Engineer - Ebates.com
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are the most popular meta-loyalty program in the world that gives consumers cash back rewards and great deals for starting their online shopping with us. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the “Amazon of Japan”, and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops.
Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is growing and we are looking for a talented and high-performing Senior QA Engineer with a passion for delivering truly outstanding products to join the “Ebates.com” team.
Your overall responsibility will be to ensure the Ebates highly trafficked consumer website is performing at its best as we keep adding new products and features. We are not looking for a “Tester”. If you have programming & full stack test background, and the ability & attitude to assume more responsibilities as you grow with us, then this is a great opportunity for you.
• Responsibilities include but are not limited to: UI testing, Black box, Functional, Automated regression and Performance testing.
• Create and execute test plans and test cases.
• Work closely with the Engineering team to quickly isolate, record, and report issues.
• Deploy/Install backend applications on Linux servers.
• Develop, implement, and execute full stack tests.
• Create automated tests using Java/Selenium, Python/Robot Framework
• Maintain UAT environment
• Coordinate with Ebates’ offshore development & QA teams
• At least 5+ years’ experience with manual & automated testing.
• Experience with writing test cases using Java & Selenium
• Knowledge of HTTP protocol and web dev tools
• Experience with Linux OS
• Solid understanding of the development processes
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with database (Postgres preferred).
• Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability.
• Ability to work in team, multi-task and be flexible with working hours.
• Python & Robot Framework experience
• JMeter, Test NG
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top