Senior Business Development Coordinator - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Senior Business Development Coordinator. The Senior Business Development Coordinator will support a Business Development team, including assisting with managing communications with retail partners, analyzing performance data and supporting overall growth and success of our businesses. The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, motivated and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Senior Business Development Coordinator will be integrated into a large start-up environment and work directly with various teams, including Editorial, Marketing, Accounting and Engineering.
• Communicate with retailer partners, digital agencies, and affiliate network representatives.
• Support a Business Development Team in executing placements and monitoring performance of retail partners
• Map out monthly promotion plans for retailers and execute sold partnerships by trafficking ads, scheduling placements, and liaising with internal teams
• Communicate executed placements and associated performance with retailers
• Work with other Business Development Coordinators and editorial team to manage and schedule social media, email, editorial, and other placement calendars
• Report on changes in communication response time, retailer traffic and revenue, and turnaround time for technical issues
• Communicate weekly/monthly data findings to internal teams to drive business strategy, and to outside retailer partners to help build and optimize partnerships
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• 3-5 years of experience in related industry
• Self-motivated and passionate
• Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
• Proficient with Microsoft Office and Zendesk (or similar software)
• Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
• Interest and knowledge in the fashion, commerce and/or tech space a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top