SEM Marketing Coordinator
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
The Marketing Coordinator, SEM will assist with setup, research, development, management and reporting of multiple paid search campaigns.
* Perform daily, weekly & monthly reporting
* Perform analysis of keyword, engines, shopping feeds and app downloads
* Assist writing, reviewing, and optimizing PPC ad copy.
* Edit, test & optimize landing pages.
* Assist with keyword research, GCN placements & audience segments.
* Assist with IO process and invoicing.
* Experience with search engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter and Yahoo Gemini. Experience with product listing ads like Google shopping and Bing product listing ads.
* Familiar with third-party bid-management software and trafficking processes; direct experience with Marin Software or Kenshoo a plus.
* Understands online media industry-standard analytics.
* Proficient in MS Excel (SQL skills welcome!) as well as MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment.
* Goal-oriented, assertive and exhibiting a high level of professionalism.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top