We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Ebates is looking for a motivated individual with experience in SEM to drive growth efforts for multiple products. The SEM coordinator will help manage all search, display and other PPC campaigns. He/she will optimize existing campaigns, develop new campaigns and develop strategies on new marketing platforms.
This person will work closely with the rest of Acquisition Marketing team, Retention Marketing, Creative Web Design, Web Dev and Marketing Ops.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Help grow our SEM and CPC traffic and conversions at a positive ROI across all devices
- Day-to-day involvement of all aspects of our search program, from keyword acquisition, to bid management to creative optimization
- Use internal and third-party platforms to manage complex campaigns for multiple web sites in the US, and internationally
- Support new acquisition initiatives and keep up with the latest offerings and changes from Google and other key platforms
- Be an active member of the Ebates marketing team, collaborating with other channels and departments
Experience & Skills Requirements
- 1+ year of SEM experience (Search and/or Display)
- Direct online marketing experience, preferably at a consumer facing web or mobile company a plus
- Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills – including expertise in Excel (SQL skills welcome!)
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Mix of quant & creative skills
- Fun to work with
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top