Seasonal Marketing Operations Coordinator (August - December)
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
As a part of the Marketing Operations team, this position will work with merchant partners and internal teams to ensure the efficient and accurate implementation of partner advertising, contribute to projects that enhance marketing capabilities, and support other team members in delivering high-quality service and results for our partners.
- Use existing site administration tools to maintain an online shopping portal with listings for more than 2,000 merchants and associated information.
- Use internal and external tools to create and schedule advertising placements.
- Perform quality assurance checks on critical site elements, including store Cash Back, banner deployment, coupons, mobile pushes, and promotional landing pages.
- Research questions regarding site listings and advertising placements for internal staff and partners.
- Maintain client profiles and setup information on internal admin and affiliate interfaces.
- Interact with advertising partners to obtain creative assets and perform standard site maintenance.
- Assist other members of the Marketing Operations team on regular tasks related to site management and merchant relationships, and on special projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competency with standard office productivity software (MS Office)
- Familiarity with web basics (data entry, online graphics, URLs)
- Exacting nature, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage high volume of email communication
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Familiarity with JIRA
- Experience using database reporting tools
- 2 years prior work experience in web-based sales/marketing operations and customer service
- College degree (4-year preferred)
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top