We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
We have an immediate need for a Sales Analyst to join our Analytics team in our San Mateo office.
- Experience working as a business analyst in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with a variety of reporting platforms and analytical tools
- Experience extracting data from large data sets with SQL
- Building and tracking key metrics (KPIs) of the Marketing, Sales and Finance teams
- Experience building ad hoc and permanent reports
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time, with short deadlines
- Experience communicating analyses and fielding questions from executive team members
- 2 + years experience working as a business analyst in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Experience working with reporting tools (Tableau , Looker or Microstrategy preferred)
- Experience with sales reporting and analytics is highly preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top