Retention Marketing Manager
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
The Retention Marketing team at Ebates is focused on developing winning strategies and programs to drive engagement, retention and loyalty for our 10MM+ active members. We do this online, in store, in app, through direct mail, video and browser extensions. We leverage data insights to craft relevant, on-brand messaging, including in-app notifications, call center scripts, email campaigns and landing pages. Reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, the Retention Marketing Manager will assist with tactical day-to-day campaign & project delivery. We are looking for a passionate, dynamic and motivated individual who will utilize his/her experience and skill-set to improve campaign processes and performance.
- Build reports, gather campaign results and click heat maps as well as evaluate performance marketing dashboards for ongoing Promotional, Transactional and ad hoc campaigns
- Present ideas and research results to a cross-functional team on a recurring basis
- Perform Campaign and Project execution, data analysis with some project management
- Support ongoing research projects, including Loyalty Programs, Email Programs, Ebates Qualitative Research, Focus Groups, etc.
- Undertake studies of marketing data to optimize the marketing program and drive business decisions
- Contribute to the overall goal of providing a great Member Experience across channels
- 4+ years Marketing experience
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Google Analytics and Tableau preferred)
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Keynote
- Proficiency creating and iterating A/B testing or performance-based marketing tests
- A general understanding of Mobile Apps and Email Marketing platforms is preferred
- Experience contributing to/ programs/projects from the idea phase to completion
- Experience analyzing results to determine success, measuring ROI and seeking out optimization tactics
- Previous email marketing experience is a plus
- Experience building SQL queries is a plus
- Experience copy writing is a plus
- Retail, B2C and/or consumer site experience is also a plus
Back to top