Referral & Influencer Marketing Coordinator
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is the "Amazon of Japan", and a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
We are in search of a Referral and Influencer Marketing Coordinator. This is a full-time position located in San Francisco. This position will support the referral team, including identifying new influencers to partner with, managing communication with influencer partners, coordinating campaign events, and analyzing performance data across referral programs. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, takes initiatives and analytical.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Research, recruit and onboard new influencers to work with on targeted platforms to scale program
- Manage communication for new and prospective partners in CRM, ensuring all communication is logged accurately and in a timely manner
- Analyze and identify opportunities to reactivate existing influencers,
- Liaise with creative to develop content and creative elements necessary for successful campaigns
- Develop and manage reporting that monitors influencer performance
- Provide support to channel marketing managers by managing execution calendar, conducting campaign analysis and presenting findings
- Keep abreast of new social media platforms and industry trend to identify new opportunities for growth
- Manage and execute influencer and referral marketing giveaways including gift card distribution, entry management, prize announcements, and legal liaising
- 1-3 years in digital marketing, social media, or marketing
- BA/BS in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and enthusiasm for learning about new platform
- Ability to switch between analytics and creative hat
- Proactive, driven individual with strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with others
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience building relationships with bloggers/influencers is a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top