QA Automation Engineer
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
Ebates is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our product QA team. As a member of the team, you will:
* Design and implement automation strategies to improve the quality of our products.
* Maintain current suite of automated tests.
* Work with other QA engineers to achieve common automation goal and vision.
* Work with the QA team to develop tools that help improve the testability of our products.
* Execute Load, and Performance testing.
* Evolve our automation strategy and tools through external learning.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* BS in Computer Science, or a related technical field with 3+ years in experience in automated testing required; equivalent relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement
* 2+ years of experience with manual testing of websites and/or APIs.
* A passion for software testing.
* Experience writing and managing automated test suites using various testing tools (Robot, or similar).
* Experience with Python is a plus.
* Experience with UI automation testing tools (Selenium, or similar).
* In-depth understanding of web services, unit testing, and testing as part of a continuous integration environment.
* Experience with functional, integration, regression, load, performance and security testing
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top