Product Manager - ShopStyle
Our ShopStyle team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help build and grow ShopStyle's consumer business. This position may be based in our San Francisco or San Mateo office.
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
- Work directly with leadership to define the vision for the ShopStyle consumer product
- Work across multiple engineering groups to lead large, cross-departmental product launches and iteration cycles
- Be responsible for the entire lifecycle, from ideation to analysis to testing to iteration, of brand new features for the ShopStyle's consumer apps, websites, and messaging platforms
- You should be able to
- Create clear and precise product requirements documents
- Build consensus across the organization for proposed product improvements
- Design, implement, and measure detailed behavioral tracking solutions
- Lead, with confidence, end-to-end feature releases
- Deep dive into product feature performance
- Clearly communicate to the entire organization product learnings
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least 2 years product management experience
- A deep analytical mindset
- Deep experience with analytic platforms
- Experience in managing complex releases
- An eye for design and usability
- Strong communication skills
- eCommerce experience and a passion for online shopping highly preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of ShopStyle or Ebates are considered property of ShopStyle and Ebates
and are not subject to payment of agency fees .
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top