Product Manager - Growth
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
Millions of shoppers use Ebates for online shopping and they can’t wait to tell their friends and family about it. As a Growth Product Manager you will create experiences for new and existing members with objectives focused on user acquisition and organic growth. By partnering with Marketing, Engineering and Product Management you will design and test impactful and metrics-driven solutions across both web and mobile which help users invite others to Ebates and visitors seamlessly join once invited.
- Propose, develop and experiments to acquire and retain Ebates users.
- Leverage customer insights to influence product and marketing strategy.
- Analyze data, formulate hypotheses, run A/B tests.
- Iterate over email campaigns and landing pages to fuel growth.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams – marketing, user experience and engineering to achieve maximum results.
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future consumer segments, technology and commerce trends, and competition.
Who you are:
- 3+ years product management experience focused on Growth
- Expert skills in using A/B testing and analytics tools (Optimizely, Google Analytics, VWO)
- Thorough understanding of cohort analysis, segmentation and deriving actionable insights from data
- You understand acquisition & conversion as well as metrics-driven design
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders.
- Experience with detailed wireframe design
- Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies.
- Experience in e-commerce
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
- Deep understanding of the e-Commerce and m-Commerce ecosystems and of social shopping.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top