We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for market need analysis, requirements gathering and releasing planning of products and services. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and feedback from colleagues and customers. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time breaking down complex problems and design innovative solutions for the company.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Drive and deliver on a variety of projects on desktop and mobile web in an Agile development environment
- Establish KPIs and create reports to measure effectiveness of products and recommend optimization opportunities based on data analysis
- Develop high level requirements and convert them into functional specifications for Web Development
- Oversee documentation of business processes and communicate information with stakeholders
- Minimum of 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Knowledgeable in technology
- Ability to write clear market-driven product requirements
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or solid and equivalent work experience
- Certification and experience in agile software development
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top