Payments Program Manager
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
When our members get their Cash Back fast, your team is making it happen. We are building a new system to pay our members faster and with greater security. We're looking for a very detail oriented, analytical leader to "own" Member Payments start-to-finish.
- Responsible for overseeing the Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly payments schedule for all Ebates Brands
- Initiate all outgoing payments
- Oversee the resolution of complex processing issues
- Work closely with member services and fraud team on ensuring the right members are getting paid; and that fraud patterns are identified and eliminated
- Work closely with technology, marketing, fraud, finance and member services teams on program enhancements
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure that all timelines and logistical milestones are met
- Participate in innovation with new or improved payment methods
- Maintain project timelines and regular communication with key stakeholders
- BS/BA Degree
- 1-2 years' experience in consumer, e-commerce or banking field payments field
- Strong analytical and program/project management skills
- Passionate about delivering great customer experiences
- Background with exposure cash payments, risk and security processes
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top