Partnership Operations Intern - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com .
We are in search of a Partnership Operations Intern to join our San Mateo based team whose mission is to provide best-in-class service to our influencers, retailer partners and clients. This is a full-time (40 hours/ week) internship position. The Partnership Operations Intern will support the Partnership Operations (Collective Operations) team in managing communications with influencer partners and agencies, coordinating multiple influencer campaign elements, analyzing performance data, and supporting overall growth and success of our ShopStyle Collective business. The ideal candidate is analytical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, sharp, motivated, and a hard worker who turns around tasks and projects quickly yet thoughtfully. The Partnership Operations Intern will have the opportunity to work directly with various teams, including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, Legal, Accounting, and Engineering and gain hands-on experience in influencer marketing and campaign management.
- Support the Collective Operations team in all aspects of documenting influencer campaigns
- Support key administrative tasks such as invoicing, influencer payments and reporting
- Assist in proofreading and verifying all deliverables meet client requirements
- Document content launch by capturing links and screenshots
- Source influencer gifting / products necessary for campaigns
- Assist in providing post-campaign analytics including reach, engagement, clicks, sales and EMV (earned media value)
- Analyse campaign performance data and assist in creating recap presentations for clients
- Manage and adhere to all internal and external campaign deadlines
- Maintain strong communication with internal teams throughout the process to ensure smooth execution of campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (recent graduate preferred)
- Must have prior internship or work experience in a professional office environment
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and passionate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Google docs
- Strong aptitude and desire to learn new techniques and tools
- 0-1 year experience in influencer/ digital marketing/ e-commerce or related industry a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top