Mobile Product Manager
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
The Ebates Mobile team is looking for a data-driven Mobile Product Manager with a track record of leading consumer-focused product initiatives from concept to market. This is a full-time position located in San Mateo and reports to the Director of Mobile Product.
As a Mobile Product Manager, you will support one of the most popular and highly rating Shopping apps in the US and help lead the high-performance mobile team that drove nearly $2B in e-commerce sales in 2017.
- Own features and user experience improvements that grow revenue, increase consumer engagement and drive operational improvements.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the team including planning bi-monthly development and design sprints
- Collaborate effectively with our GM, cross-functional teams--Marketing, User Experience, Engineering, Sales and Marketing Operations--to achieve maximum results
- Develop a mobile product roadmap with a deep understanding of our competition, current/future consumer segments and technology/commerce trends
- Leverage consumer insights and primary research data to develop insights that influence product and marketing strategy
- Analyze data, formulate hypotheses and run A/B tests
- 2+ years of product management experience for mobile consumer-facing products
- Proven track record of leading agile development teams that regularly release high-quality iOS and Android applications
- Highly analytical with technical chops
- Mobile UX design expertise
- Must be able to communicate effectively with engineers through API specifications and product requirements documents
- Strong project management skills and motivational leadership style
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business challenges
- Experience in e-commerce
- Engineering or design background is a strong asset
- Deep understanding of the e-Commerce/m-Commerce ecosystems and of social shopping
- Experience with Apple and Google partnership management
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top