Member Services Representative (Seasonal)
FatWallet is a member of the Ebates Inc family of web sites and features coupons and deals from thousands of America’s leading retailers. Millions of savvy shoppers use FatWallet every month to stretch their budget and assure the biggest savings possible on every purchase at their favorite stores.
We are currently seeking a Member Services Representative responsible for using patience, professionalism and positivity to provide a variety of member services to online shoppers through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products. Resolve problems by clarifying the member’s requests, questions and complaints, frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources. Maintain member records by updating account information.
Job Responsibilities - Daily
- Review support requests and clarify member complaints.
- Determine cause of problems.
- Select and explain the best solutions to solve the problems.
- Communicate with the team and others in the company to solve problems as needed.
- Expedite corrections or adjustments.
- Follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Provide weekly summary report to management outlining key issues, number of inquiries handled, etc.
Job Responsibilities – Periodic
- Recognize, document and alert manager of trends.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Provide on-the-job training for new employees.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have 2 - 3 years of Customer Service experience.
- Working knowledge of computer systems, email programs, and internet navigation.
- Ability to respond to member inquiries with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Strong word processing and typing skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Accuracy with language and numbers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Persistence, determination, and a firm but friendly manner.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience using customer relationship management software (CRM) preferable.
- Customer Service experience in the high tech/internet industry preferred.
- High School education.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top