Marketing Operations Coordinator
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
As a part of the Marketing Operations team, this position will work with merchant partners and internal teams to ensure the efficient and accurate implementation of partner advertising, contribute to projects that enhance marketing capabilities, and support other team members in delivering high-quality service and results for our partners.
* Use existing site administration tools to maintain an online shopping portal with listings for more than 2,000 merchants and associated information.
* Use internal tools to create and schedule advertising placements.
* Perform quality assurance checks on critical site elements, including store cash back, banner deployment, coupons, and promotional landing pages.
* Research questions regarding site listings and advertising placements for internal staff and partners.
* Maintain client profiles and setup information on internal admin and affiliate interfaces.
* Interact with advertising partners to obtain creative assets and perform standard site maintenance.
* Assist other members of the Marketing Operations team on regular tasks related to site management and merchant relationships, and on special projects as assigned.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Competency with standard office productivity software (MS Office).
* Familiarity with web basics (data entry, online graphics, URL’s)
* Exacting nature, with excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to manage high volumes of email communications.
* Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
* Familiarity with JIRA
* Experience using database reporting tools
* 2-years prior work experience in web-based sales/marketing operations and customer service.
* College degree (4-year preferred)
* Excellent organizational skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top