Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
Ebates is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Acquisition team.
The ideal candidate has +3 years experienced in direct response media buying (Paid Search or Paid Social). The candidate is detailed, data driven and has a finger on the pulse of new developments and is passionate about the growth and development of Digital Media and Mobile areas.
They are comfortable working with large amounts of data, with a sharp eye for trends and insights.
* Manage strategy & hands on execution of paid social acquisition for ebates including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and any emerging opportunities
* Continue and develop new CPA, CPC, CPI & CPM acquisition media placements
* Analyze campaign performance with regular data analysis, measuring success against sign up & purchase DR goals.
* Development and expansion of retargeting campaigns, testing into incremental spend and shopping KPIs
* Own optimization of tactics from creative, placement, targets to landing pages thru continuous testing program.
* Monitor delivery and budget against weekly, monthly & quarterly KPI’s
* Provide updates to organization and help to ensure marketing teams are up-to-date with new opportunities and industry developments
* Explore, advocate & test new media opportunities & vendor beta’s
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience:
* Experience planning and activating paid social or SEM campaigns
* Experience using 3rd Party API technology such as Kenshoo, Social Moov or Nanigans
* Proven experience in DR campaign management success
* Self-motivated & willing to take on new challenges
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top