We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
We're currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. The Marketing Manager will work with the acquisition and retention teams to gain new Ebates members and keep existing members engaged.
- Drive all digital retargeting and retention execution across Facebook, Google, Exchange and new initiatives, working with internal partners and agencies
- Develop & own customer segmentation and campaign strategies to increase Ebates share of consumer wallet
- Develop and own testing roadmap, reporting and program dashboards
- Leverage testing tools to improve segmentation, user flow and landing pages experiences that optimize campaign effectiveness
- Work across Marketing, Analytics, and Product teams to understand programs, spend, and ROI implications as we continue to scale program
- Stay on the cutting edge of audience targeting technologies, including meeting with and vetting potential new partners, to ensure Ebates is maximizing potential in retargeting customers
- +5 years in B2C paid social, audience targeting / DR relevant experience
- Hands-on campaign and ad management experience on Facebook and other digital properties and/or scaling retargeting with agencies
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Experience using web analytics tools such as GA, Omniture or Coremetrics
- Experience in both digital & mobile a pp
- Strong analytical & reporting skills.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top