Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
As a Marketing Intern, you will support Marketing team members in delivering high-quality service and results for our publishing partners that we work with to recruit new Ebates members. You will: have a passion for retail ecommerce; knowledge and understanding of social media, including Youtube, Instagram and Pinterest; possess a unique balance of creativity and analytic skills; and be a self-motivated, results-oriented team player.
This role will be 20-30 hours/week and require you to be in the office 3+ days/week.
Day-to Day Duties will include:
* Discover and research potential new partners through Blogs, Youtube and other Social Networks.
* Maintain publisher profiles and setup information on internal CRM.
* Track and follow-up on Sweepstakes and Promotions that run through our Publishers.
* Assist other members of the Marketing team on regular tasks related to customer acquisition reporting, finance, and on special projects as assigned.
* High school education required
* Minimum of 3 years of higher education with marketing experience
Successful candidates will have:
* Introductory understanding of Affiliate Marketing concepts and terminology.
* Strong communication skills; verbal and written
* Detail oriented and super organized, solid multi-tasking skills
* Competency with standard office productivity software (MS-Office or similar).
* Passion for learning and competitive, results-driven personality that won’t stop until the team succeeds.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top