Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
Ebates has a product that people love. Why not join the Ebates team, and help to share that love! You will have the perfect avenue for deploying your marketing skills to support a fast growing, highly successfully company. You’ll be working within the business intelligence team at Ebates, in close partnership with the acquisition marketing team. As a marketing analyst at Ebates you’ll have an amazing opportunity to enter a growing team at a growing company, with a highly visible role to play. You’ll be supporting the senior manager of marketing analytics in delivering ever more comprehensive, actionable data to the acquisition marketing team.
- Analyze acquisition marketing data on a daily basis to identify issues/opportunities that are highlighted by the data, and then work with the various channel management teams to address those issues and opportunities
- Work with marketing team members to identify new reporting and data requirements, document requirements, build reports and co-ordinate with engineering to provide the necessary data points
- Investigate anomalies in marketing data, and assist in any clean up or communication required as a result
- Undertake ad-hoc studies of marketing data to optimize the acquisition marketing program and drive business decisions
- Experience working as a marketing analyst for an ecommerce website
- Experience with a variety of reporting platforms and analytical tools
- Expert in SQL
- Experience with Google Analytics implementation and reporting
- Experience working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time, with short deadlines
- 2 plus years experience working as a marketing analyst at an ecommerce website
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Extensive experience working with Google Analytics, including BigQuery
- Experience working with reporting tools (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with Hadoop and Python a plus
- Experience working with third party marketing vendors desirable
- Knowledge of offline acquisition marketing, such as TV advertising is a plus
Note: Principals only, no third party recruiters
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top