Manager, Performance Marketing - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a Manager, Performance Marketing. This position will be a key contributor in driving overall growth for ShopStyle with a focus on paid digital media and will report to the Director of Performance Marketing. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is an expert in performance marketing with an emphasis on the display and social media landscape, is analytical but also creative, understands the marketing ecosystem and is passionate about fashion. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Manage, execute and analyze all paid media campaigns across various digital channels, including Display/Retargeting, Paid Social and Mobile App Acquisition to meet ROAS and CPA goals
- Monitor daily campaign performance by combining vendor and internal reporting in custom dashboards
- Report weekly and monthly KPIs to the team and executives
- Lead weekly calls with vendors in order to monitor and improve performance and aggressively test new betas
- Manage the ad creative process (develop concepts and copy, work with the Creative team to align on overarching themes, and submitting creative requests to Design team)
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Marketing, Business Development, Engineering and Design to optimize paid acquisition funnels
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, new advertising products and new features within different acquisition platforms
- B.S. or M.S. in Marketing, Math or similar applied field
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing (specifically display, paid social or mobile app)
- Experience with Google Display Network or Facebook Dynamic Ads a plus
- Expertise in Facebook Power Editor or Facebook PMD
- Understanding of KPIs including ROAS, ROI, CPA/CPI, CTR and AOV
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Looker or other analytics/BI platforms a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Must love numbers and be experienced pulling/analyzing and presenting data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Proactive, motivated problem solver with ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Innovative and creative
- Background in e-commerce and passion for fashion preferred
***PLEASE NOTE: To apply, submit a resume along with a cover letter describing why you think you’d be the perfect fit for this position.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top