Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse and Glassdoor to learn about our culture and cool work environment:
At FatWallet, we like to surround ourselves with smart, motivated people who know how to use coupons and get the best deals. We're passionate about making and keeping consumers' wallets fat.
Our mission is to help people be better consumers; that is the tie that binds us. We do that with respect, passion, change, integrity, commitment, balance and fun. If your ideals align, keep reading.
The right candidate will have a passion for solving business problems and exceeding consumer expectations through the development of leading edge technology – both through design and hands-on coding.
• Java back-end experience
• PHP experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, OOPS principles and data structures
• Strong knowledge of at least some of the following Apache frameworks – Spring, Hibernate, Camel, ActiveMQ
• Experience building web applications using a modern MVC framework
• Experience with SOA
• Working knowledge of XML and JSON
• Scripting experience
• Experience with Relational databases, queries and RDBMS best practices as a consumer
• Should be very capable of troubleshooting
• Awareness for designing for performance and scalability
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top