FatWallet is a member of the Ebates Inc family of web sites and features coupons and deals from thousands of America’s leading retailers. Millions of savvy shoppers use FatWallet every month to stretch their budget and assure the biggest savings possible on every purchase at their favorite stores.
At FatWallet, we like to surround ourselves with smart, motivated people who know how to use coupons and get the best deals. We're passionate about making and keeping consumers' wallets fat.
Our mission is to help people be better consumers; that is the tie that binds us. We do that with respect, passion, change, integrity, commitment, balance and fun. If your ideals align, keep reading.
The right candidate will have a passion for solving business problems and exceeding consumer expectations through the development of leading edge technology – both through design and hands-on coding.
• Java back-end experience
• PHP experience a plus
• Strong knowledge of design patterns, OOPS principles and data structures
• Strong knowledge of at least some of the following Apache frameworks – Spring, Hibernate, Camel, ActiveMQ
• Experience building web applications using a modern MVC framework
• Experience with SOA
• Working knowledge of XML and JSON
• Scripting experience
• Experience with Relational databases, queries and RDBMS best practices as a consumer
• Should be very capable of troubleshooting
• Awareness for designing for performance and scalability
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top