IT Program Manager
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply now!
We're seeking an experienced IT Program Manager, which is a critical management role in the Technology Operations organization to bring in the Program Management practice to support all ongoing activities related to the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of Technology Projects, Operations Processes and IT Security policies and procedures. Job function also includes Business IT relationship, Budgeting, Vendor Management and cross functional coordination. This position will be based in our San Mateo, CA office.
- Work with Work with Architects and Engineers to gather work breakdown structure and resource requirements for various technology projects such as Cloud services deployments on AWS, GCP and on premise
- Coordinate with integration partners to get the platform migration projects successfully accomplished between on premise and public cloud providers
- Work with vendors and arrange vendor evaluations to deliver the solutions to meet the design criteria
- Direct the efforts of engineering and technology operations staff in a matrixed, project based environment to execute projects efficiently
- Defines, develops, and tracks strategic and tactical technology projects, works with senior leadership to define project priorities and scheduling
- Effectively gathers project requirements and guides the IT team in project planning, budgeting and staff/resourcing needs
- Support Security Officer with audit related planning, facilitation, review and remediation efforts
- Work with QSA and other compliance auditors to understand the gap between requirements and existing practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in working for an E-Commerce company 3+ years of experience in IT Project Management Strong project management skills with proven track record for delivering results Strong technical documentation and communication skills (MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project, Visio etc.) Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Stash Knowledge of payment systems and PCI standards Knowledge of SDLC and working with development teams PMI-RMP or any PMI certification is a strong plus Experience in handling Cloud deployments is a plus Experience with managing a full cycle PCI certification project is a plus. Experience in Management Consulting, IT Governance, Internal Audit, Information Security, or Change Management a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top