We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2017, members spent over $10 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2017, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates.
We are in search of an iOS Engineer. This is a full-time position located in San Mateo, San Francisco or San Diego. Help us continue to design and build the best mobile experience for iOS phones and tablets.
- Design and implement our flagship iOS app which is used by hundreds of thousands of users every day.
- Work closely with Product Managers and UX Designers to flesh out details and execute on requirements, with a keen eye towards quality and automated testing.
- Work with backend teams to develop robust end to end features.
- Make others better through mentoring and promoting a collaborative team culture.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related environment
- 2+ years of professional Objective-C or Swift experience
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK, core frameworks, and popular 3rd party libraries
- Built apps that can work on both phones and tablets, published to the App Store
- Experience integrating RESTful APIs
- Experience with entire product lifecycle duties in an Agile environment
- Appreciates strong UI/UX - you may not be a designer, but you can spot beautiful design!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top