Growth Marketing Manager, Mobile
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
Ebates is looking for an experienced Mobile User Acquisition Manager to drive growth efforts for our mobile apps. This person is responsible for buying media across a multitude of acquisition channels and exceeding aggressive ROI goals. The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker that has experience driving large-scale performance and direct-response campaigns, and managing top advertising partners. This person must have an ownership mindset and extreme attention to detail when building, launching, optimizing and growing campaigns.
- Drive new user acquisition through multiple ad partners while owning optimization decisions based on LTV and ROI evaluation
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Business Intelligence, Analytics & Product Management to develop effective acquisition strategies
- Cultivate existing partnerships while supporting new partner discovery and implementation
- Overseeing creative development and testing of all marketing assets
- Proactively seeking out industry trends and best practices to maintain our position at the forefront of the mobile advertising ecosystem
- Utilization of our analytic and attribution tools for managing, analyzing, and optimizing marketing activities
- 3-5 years demonstrated success in driving user acquisition campaigns including negotiating, planning, buying and optimizing performance media.
- Deep understanding of and experience with automated bidding and reporting models to optimize campaigns required
- Expertise with key marketing channels such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest as well as traditional mobile ad and retargeting partners
- Detail-oriented, exceptionally organized and independent. Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced ambiguous environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Talent for synthesizing lots of disparate information into a single, coherent statement and value proposition
- Skilled at creative development and testing across multiple channels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with Adjust & Appboy (or similar app attribution & engagement tools) a major plus
- Experience with Tableau (or similar data platform) a plus
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top