Full Stack Engineer
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse .
Ebates is looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our rapidly growing engineering team. We're an international team spanning across 3 continents responsible for building software used by hundreds of millions of users. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Persuasive communicator
- Form strong partnership with product managers and stakeholders
- Willingness to mentor and delegate work to promote growth on the team
- Strong orientation towards data and use data to drive decisions
- Understands how to break work down into concise deliverables with a focus on iterative product delivery
- Become intimately familiar with systems he/she builds and pride in writing maintainable code
We value transparency, collaboration, empathy, quality, and shipping. Candidates that have similar values will excel at Ebates.
- You have 2+ years building web applications
- You have strong SQL and data-analysis skills
- You have been intimately involved with optimizing delivery of web-based applications
- You believe in humility and transparency
- You are adept at writing tests and use them to improve the quality of your code
- You are a great communicator and aren't afraid to employ any approach (images, presentations, stories, metaphors, skits) to get your point across
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top