Frontend Engineer - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
This ideal candidate must be a highly motivated individual, self-starter with excellent communication and team collaboration skills. A passion for solving business problems and exceeding expectations through the development of leading edge, disruptive technologies are extremely desired.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or similar applied technical field
- 2+ years of front end web development and programming experience
- Experience in responsive design using frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Experience with designing and optimizing for mobile web and mobile devices
- Strong competencies with design patterns such as MVC
- Experience with source code management tools such as SVN, GIT etc.
- Experience in a structured environment with increasing levels of responsibility and complexity
- Experience mentoring junior employees
- Previous experience with E-commerce, affiliate marketing or online advertising
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top