We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates Inc. owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs - Ebates.com, Ebates.ca, Ebates.kr, Ebates.cn (the global leader in online cash back shopping), as well as Cartera, ShopStyle and FatWallet. Ebates Inc. is a Rakuten company. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to the CEO located in our office in San Mateo. The ideal candidate would be a confident and polished individual who will bring a highly professional and upbeat nature to the job, with a strong, clear and efficient communication style. Critical qualities will include accuracy, patience, loyalty, predictability and logic. Someone who is a perfectionist, is on top of every detail, and sees things through an executive's eyes will succeed in this job.
- Manage and maintain CEO calendar, scheduling appointments and arranging meetings with both internal staff and external executives
- Manage, prioritize, sort and reply to emails, acting on behalf of CEO
- Provide day-to-day proactive and reactive administrative support
- Produce and distribute correspondence on behalf of CEO including emails, letters, etc.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels, interact with external clients
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Arrange, coordinate, book and input into calendar all travel arrangements
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Follow up and track key deliverables due from leadership team and staff
- Manage and maintain electronic and manual filing systems
- Reconcile, code and submit expense reports and monthly credit card transactions
- Assist with daily errands outside the office as requested
- Facilitate, organize and manage collection and distribution of data and key information
- Manage and handle highly confidential information while providing organizational professionalism and support
- Attend and record minutes of meetings; transcribe and distribute minutes.
- Assist in the preparation of both ad hoc and regularly scheduled reports and presentations
- Handle and directs incoming calls as necessary
- Must have 3+ years administrative support experience at a C-level (CEO, President, CFO, COO, etc.), including regular interactions with key internal and external stakeholders
- BA Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform administrative duties in an efficient, positive, professional and courteous manner
- Proven track record in recording and transcribing minutes of meetings to ensure that information flows smoothly and items are followed-up on
- Must have a sense of urgency and initiative, ability to understand business priority and act accordingly
- Requires experience working with little or no supervision and handling sensitive, confidential material discreetly
- Excellent calendar management skills and experience scheduling travel arrangements.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Japanese language skills an asset
Please note only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top