Email Marketing Specialist
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
We are looking for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to manage the end-to-end production of email marketing campaigns, analyze member behavior to implement marketing strategies, and take lead in cross-functional projects to ensure our email program scales effectively with company growth.
- Own daily production, scheduling, delivery and reporting of Ebates promotional and transactional email campaigns (Photoshop, HTML, targeting, and testing)
- Validate email functionality and appearance across browsers and platforms
- Utilize member behavior and data to target email lists
- Analyze results of promotional campaigns to propose tests and ideas for improvement
- Influence marketing strategy and develop new email ideas
- Maintain relationships and work with partners to oversee localization of assets needed to support campaigns
- At least 2+ years of experience in marketing, web management, or other technical role supporting customer-facing programs
- Demonstrable experience with HTML, including HTML design specifically for email
- Experience with campaign management and email service providers
- Familiar with segmentation and customer targeting concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage to deadlines and communicate effectively with leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a technologically related field is preferred
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top