Email Marketing Specialist
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
We are searching for a talented Email Marketing Specialist to manage the end-to-end production of email marketing campaigns, analyze member behavior to implement marketing strategies, and take lead in cross-functional projects to ensure our email program scales effectively with company growth.
- Own daily production, scheduling, delivery and reporting of Ebates promotional and transactional email campaigns (Photoshop, HTML, targeting, and testing)
- Validate email functionality and appearance across browsers and platforms
- Utilize member behavior and data to target email lists
- Analyze results of promotional campaigns to propose tests and ideas for improvement
- Influence marketing strategy and develop new email ideas
- Maintain relationships and work with partners to oversee localization of assets needed to support campaigns
- At least 2+ years of experience in marketing, web management, or other technical role supporting customer-facing programs
- Demonstrable experience with HTML, including HTML design specifically for email
- Experience with campaign management and email service providers
- Familiar with segmentation and customer targeting concepts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to manage to deadlines and communicate effectively with leadership
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or a technologically related field is preferred
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top