E-Commerce Project Manager
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Mateo, San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com .
We are in search of an experienced E-Commerce Project Manager to join our Business Operations team. This position will be provide project management and technical account management across our retail and brand client accounts in the US and UK, and will be focused on on-boarding and maintaining retailers in the ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective product catalog. Areas of responsibility range from retailer facing communication regarding retailer content and product feed optimization, managing project timelines and priorities, working cross-functionally to resolve technical issues, and optimizing internal processes.
The ideal candidate is a great problem solver, multi-tasker, communicator and a hard worker who manages and prioritizes multiple projects effectively and is able to translate and communicate client needs to technical teams (and vice versa). The Technical Account Manager will be integrated into the larger Business Operations team, and work directly with various teams, including Content Engineering, Business Development, Sales, and Engineering. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Business Development team and the clients directly to understand requirements for retailer on-boarding on ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective product catalog
- Communicate with external technical teams and feed providers to understand their requirements
- Liaise between operations and account management teams and facilitate internal communication and coordination relating to retailer's content / feeds
- Develop, optimize and own new processes to ensure effective prioritization of internal resources for onboarding new retailers and improving integration of existing retailers and clients
- Own project management for any on-boarding related issues ranging from maintaining product listings on ShopStyle and ShopStyle Collective
- Manage project timelines and monitor existing issues related to product catalog content. Ensure resolutions within their SLA and internally escalate high priority issues as needed
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years experience in account management and/or e-commerce - with some technical experience
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient with JIRA, Confluence or similar tools
- Proven ability to collect, analyze, and present data
- Strong aptitude and desire to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
- Interest and knowledge in the affiliate, fashion, e-commerce and/or tech space a plus
- Prior experience as a Technical Account Manager required
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Back to top