Director of Marketing - Content-Commerce
ShopStyle is the world's leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose - changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
ShopStyle is looking for a Director of Marketing who will be in charge of leading the content-commerce vision and responsible for product, editorial, and event content across all channels. You will assure that the message and stories are disseminated across all mediums with a customer-centric perspective. The person will be responsible for the content strategy, marketing calendar, site home page and landing pages, and analysis. You will work closely with cross-functional partners including: Product, Business Development, Acquisition & Retention Marketing, Creative, Social and ShopStyle Collective. You'll have a clear understanding of our markets, our customers, our tools and why customers love ShopStyle, and the value we provide.
The ideal candidate is a mix of strong marketer and web merchandiser who always thinks about the customer first. They must love online shopping, are technically curious, creative, analytical, organized, a leader, and an excellent collaborator.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- With VP of Marketing develop and communicate ShopStyle's content-commerce vision on desktop, mobile and iOS
- Create content buckets that support our brand positioning and leverage client data
- Build the ShopStyle marketing calendar that supports product releases, retail partners events, influencers stories, fashion news and our own editorial point-of-view
- Lead editorial team, providing trend data, seasonal events, content buckets and timing
- Work with marketing partners to assure content and campaign messaging is consistent for the client (the right message at the right time)
- Consolidate content and campaign analysis from cross-functional partners, share performance and communicate to team
- Own and optimize home page and land pages content to drive customer engagement and conversions
- Influence products we're building through market analysis, competitive research and cross-functional feedback
- Partner with Product Team on site, tools, mobile and App to provide client-centric feedback on design and copy
- 8+ years of experience in direct-to-consumer marketing and/or website merchandising
- Extensive knowledge of retail, fashion and ecommerce industry
- Excellent written, verbal, communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding results orientation with consistent track record in driving business impact
- Strong ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights
- Proven ability to develop strategy and execute day-to-day tactics
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top