Director of Marketing - Collective
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
We are in search of a strategic, creative and innovative Director of Marketing to drive influencer activation, engagement and long-term retention for its influencer business, ShopStyle Collective. As a leader of this team, you will be responsible for the conception and implementation of the overall brand vision, marketing strategy and execution for this leading digital monetization platform for influencers.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of business innovation with a passion for building brands and driving demand through customized and powerful marketing efforts, integrated campaigns, content marketing, digital initiatives, social media and new technology. You are experienced in content, product, paid and social marketing across multiple channels and platforms with leadership experience developing and managing teams across marketing functions that have consistently met or exceeded expectations. You’ll work closely with our Product, Engineering, Operations, Sales, Account Management, and Marketing teams to ensure an integrated approach.
You enjoy being part of a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have a record of developing and leading high-performance teams. The ideal candidate is not only a great marketer but also passionate and knowledgeable about the blogger and influencer industry. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Drive the articulation of Collective’s unique brand positioning through the end-to-end experience across all platforms
- Oversee and drive each of the marketing functional areas to develop innovative strategies and campaigns to increase market awareness of Collective's brand; Establish Collective as an industry leader to help achieve market share growth and revenue goals
- Create and implement innovative marketing campaigns and programs across channels as well as testing, learning and continually optimizing performance to drive growth and feature adoption
- Partner with internal and external departments and vendors to effectively meet goals and spearhead the development of broad scale marketing initiatives
- Conceptualize, manage and assist with executing high-profile partnerships and events, ensuring marketing spend is on budget and is allocated to generate high-impact results with maximum efficiency
- Identify key lifecycle stages and create an integrated ongoing cross-channel communications strategy to guide influencers through their experience
- Concept and develop acquisition and retention initiatives and campaigns that are on-brand and in-line with our vision for influencers
- Stay well ahead of digital trends and contribute new innovative, breakthrough ideas towards the growth of the company.
- Work with stakeholders to set growth, engagement and retention targets for each product and create quarterly marketing plans to meet them
- Leverage data to understand the product conversion and engagement funnel; use data to design marketing campaigns to influence the funnel metrics
- Lead, manage and develop the marketing team to drive strong performance around department objectives and to continually optimize performance
- Understand, collaborate and support B2B2C marketing efforts to create mutually beneficial relationships keeping all parties involved and focused on driving overall sales
- 8+ years of multi-channel marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s in marketing, advertising, public relations or closely related discipline
- Experience supporting both B2B and B2C marketing
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding results orientation with consistent track record in driving business impact
- Strong ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights
- Proven ability to develop strategy and execute day-to-day tactics
- Passion for creating innovative, memorable experiences
- Experience leading, challenging and coaching a team of digital marketers for high performance
- Great work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment
- Extensive knowledge of the fashion, influencer, digital and social media spaces
- Prior experience architecting and directing a customer concept, product launch or brand
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top