Customer Service Representative (BILINGUAL ENGLISH/RUSSIAN)
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse and Glassdoor to learn about our culture and cool work environment:
This position is responsible for providing a variety of customer services to online shoppers through application of knowledge of our organization, its services and products while using patience, professionalism and positivity. Resolve problems by clarifying customers’ requests, questions and complaints, frequently requiring analysis of situations to determine best use of resources. Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Review support requests and clarify customer complaints.
- Determine cause of problems.
- Select and explain the best solutions to solve problems.
- Communicate with the team and others in the company to solve problems as needed.
- Expedite corrections or adjustments.
- Follow up to ensure resolutions
- Recognize, document and alert manager of trends.
- Recommend process improvements.
- Provide on-the-job training for new employees.
Successful candidates will have:
- Must be bilingual English/Russian
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years customer service experience required
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software preferable
- Customer service experience in the high tech/internet industry preferred
- Working knowledge of computer systems, email programs, and internet navigation
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries with a high degree of professionalism and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English and Russian
- Proficient problem solving ability
- Strong word processing and typing skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Accuracy with language and numbers
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Persistence, determination, and a firm but friendly manner
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top