Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
Ebates is looking for a Community Manager to advocate our brand on Social networks. Our Community manager will respond to our customers in an authentic voice that encourages engagement and trust.
* Responsible for replying to fan questions in a prompt manner and working closely with the Customer Service team to ensure all queries are resolved
* Responsible for daily monitoring of our top merchants’ sites, marketing emails and social channels to identify key sales and coupons and ensuring they are communicated to the team and loaded on the site.
* Respond to social engagement with voice of company
* Monitor the social reputation sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube, ebates blog Yelp, Foursquare, linkedin and Google Places.
* Consistently maintain an up-to-date understanding of our shopper and member behavior and reporting, along with industry trends and competitors’ activities.
* Communicate & elevate sensitive customer within organization
* Monitor ebates brand on google, msn & yahoo
* Communicate & elevate any trademark violation within organization
* Analyze & report on community interaction
* Research additional opportunities to connect with our customers
* Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
* Ability to manage and priority workload
* Self-starter with experimental mind set
* Active and well-rounded personal presence across social media platforms
* Bachelor’s degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Note: Direct candidates only. No third parties
Back to top