Brand Strategy & Partnerships Intern - ShopStyle
ShopStyle is the world’s leading fashion search engine with the largest offering across 18 million products from more than 1,400 edited brands and retailers across the globe. By partnering with a curated selection of the best retailers and brands, our customers are confident in our search results covering every brand or store worth shopping, resulting in a smart, quick, relevant and inspirational shopping experience.
ShopStyle Collective is our influencer program that helps monetize any digital shopping content. Our network of more than 14,000 bloggers, vloggers, Instagrammers and app developers empower fashion-focused shopping across their respective channels.
Our philosophy of bringing the very best to our customers extends to our employees, who are the driving force behind our vision. With offices in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles and London, we are passionate about our culture and are always seeking talented, creative individuals to join us in our purpose — changing the way people shop.
For more information, visit ShopStyle.com.
ShopStyle is looking for a versatile, hard-working, talented and driven intern to join the ShopStyle Collective Brand Partnerships & Strategy team in New York.
ShopStyle interns have the opportunity to learn the inner workings of a fashion tech company and get behind-the-scenes experience in influencer marketing. Our ideal candidate has a strong knowledge and interest in the digital media landscape -- advertising, blogging, and social media.
This role will assist our team by becoming an expert on our fashion and beauty influencers, helping to ideate, package, and price custom marketing programs for our advertisers, and drafting and creating compelling sales/marketing materials for our business development team. This is a full-time internship and is paid. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Head of Brand Strategy & Partnerships with day-to-day tasks and programs
- Assist in ideating influencer marketing programs for our advertisers
- Assist in casting talent for brand collaborations
- Package sales/marketing proposals quickly, thoughtfully, and meticulously
- Maintain and update influencer profiles and insights
- Ensure all proposals visually adhere to ShopStyle’s brand guidelines
- Assist with reporting and analytics
- Assist with influencer and agent outreach and relations
- Assist with special projects and events as needed
- Completed a minimum of 3 years of a Bachelor’s degree
- Strong passion for and grasp of the blogging and social media world
- Organized, self starter who thrives in fast paced environments
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding of Keynote and/or PowerPoint
- Understanding of Photoshop is a bonus
PLEASE NOTE: Along with your resume, please include a list of your top three favorite bloggers and tell us why you're the perfect intern for ShopStyle!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
QA Automation Engineer
As a QA Automation Engineer, Siddhi works with Ebates' Release Team to ensure any code going into production is working effectively and ready for release.
Back to top