Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We offer a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are changing the way people shop online, and we strive to provide the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2015, members spent over $5 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned over $400 million in cash back. During the peak days of 2015, 5% of all online shopping went through Ebates!
We are part of the Rakuten family of companies, a high growth ecommerce company operating in the U.S. & internationally, and providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and international markets. Our global consumer audience is nearly 1 billion users. We're always looking for talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience, we’d like to talk to you.
Check us out on The Muse to learn about our culture and cool work environment: https://www.themuse.com/companies/ebates
This is a full-time position located in San Francisco. Help us continue to design and build the best mobile streaming experience for Android phones and tablets. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement our flagship Android app which is used by hundreds of thousands of users every day
- Work with a small team that includes UX Designers and Product Managers
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years building native applications for Android devices
- Portfolio of published applications
- Experience with Java and knowledge of Android design patterns
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top