Accounts Payable Supervisor
We're always looking for talented and creative people to join our team. Ebates offers a casual but fast paced environment where creativity and effective teamwork and collaboration are rewarded. We are passionate about changing the way people shop online and providing the best possible customer experience - not to mention cash back on every purchase, with no strings attached. In 2016, members spent over $6 billion on Ebates' websites and since the inception of the company, have earned nearly $1 billion in cash back. During the peak days of 2016, over 5% of U.S. online shopping went through Ebates!
Ebates is a profitable, high growth e-commerce company based in San Francisco. We are part of the Rakuten family of companies. Rakuten is a very progressive company providing Ebates with substantial capital, access to great technology, and access to international markets. We're always interested in meeting talented individuals interested in helping us change the way the world shops, so if you're passionate about helping save people money and improving the shopping experience apply below!
To learn about our culture and cool work environment, check us out on The Muse.
We are in search of a Accounts Payable Supervisor to join our Accounting team here at Ebates! This is a full-time position located in San Mateo. Our ideal candidate has the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently under multiple deadlines.This person will also need to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment. This person also must have previous management experience with direct reports. Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review invoices/expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Acquire necessary approvals to authorize for payment
- Set-up vendors/employees in the system
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports
- Enter invoices/expense reports into accounting software (QB/Oracle)
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; and insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports; preparing checks
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Communicate with vendors and or employees and research vendor statements/expense reports
- File and organize vendor invoices and other documents
- BA degree in accounting or finance
- \Minimum 3 years accounts payable processing experience and at least 1 year in a lead and/or supervisory role with direct reports
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks & Oracle
- Advanced customer service skills; able to diplomatically communication
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Ebates are considered property of Ebates and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top