We are currently in search of a full time Account Coordinator working out of our Toronto office. Reporting to the Director of Account Management, the ideal candidate would be responsible for various duties as it pertains to providing support for the sales team, located in both Canada and the US. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Account Manager with all things to do with sales on Ebates.ca. The merchants and the sales team need support for booking placements, reporting, creative management, coupon management and placements, store page updates on Ebates.ca
- Adding new stores to the site: Review store requests, obtain approval and work with internal teams to build approved stores on the site, communicate with merchants and finance to complete all aspects of process
- Acting as the point of contact for all merchant offers: work with marketing operations team to ensure all offers are added to the site in a timely fashion, are confirmed and also communicated to the social team
- Network management: ensuring all commission increases are accepted for promotions, reach out to all merchants to ensure commission increases are pushed • Placement management: responsible for organizing all placements sold by the sales team in Salesforce, working with merchants to schedule placement dates, scheduling all placements in internal calendars, recording all commission increases
- Merchant communication and management: responsible for reaching out to merchants to remind them of upcoming placements, and to obtain creative, provide creative, and get approvals on placements. Gather offer copy, images, link IDs, etc.
- Reporting: Create ad hoc reporting at the request of sales team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in an online advertising or sales environment
- Previous experience supporting a sales team, working directly with clients is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills • Serious stickler for detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Salesforce
- Able to work in fast paced environment and make timely quality decisions
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and multitask in a fast-paced environment with constant interruptions
Meet Some of Ebates's Employees
Director Of Product Management
Serge manages Ebates' product cycle, working with his team to create innovative technology for the Ebates platform—and providing Ebates' members with exceptional shopping experiences.
Back to top