Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power - today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we're accelerating the planet's transition to renewable energy and helping to solve the world's most urgent power management challenges.
As part of our Power Quality (PQ) division at Eaton Electrical, we are looking to hire 2 Project Engineers to support to the PMO team on UPS and EISS projects. This will include supporting the development and maintenance of PQ's product portfolio and provide ongoing technical expertise to facilitate client works.
What you'll do:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor the assigned engineering projects to ensure they are on time and within budget.
- Preparation of project drawings, SLDs to customers as required
- Creation of project Bill of Materials through SAP and liaise with procurement
- Establish testing plans (ITP/ITS) and oversee UPS/EISS project Factory and Site acceptance testing
- Ensure UPS and EISS project onsite delivery, installation, commissioning and testing completed as per site requirements
- Ensure designs/projects comply with relevant electrical and safety requirements and customer specifications
- Lead solutions to all technical related questions or inquiries from client
- Provide regular project or progress report updates to both Eaton and clients
- Commit to quality and safety and proactively report any risks and issues
- Minimum 3 years of experience in delivery project engineering in electrical industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- UPS and SCADA experience (preferred but not mandatory)
- Advanced proficiency in project systems, tools and methodologies such as SAP, MS Project
- AutoCAD experience (3D highly regarded)
- Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
What we offer:
- On-site parking
- Competitive salary with access to bonus scheme
- Inclusive working environment
- Volunteer days
- Outstanding training and development programs for both professional and personal development
At Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, and meaningful is imperative. Being a model of inclusion & diversity is embedded in who we are - it's in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
If this sounds like you, please send through your application. We look forward to hearing from you!