Eaton's looking for a Sales Engineer to work with our residencial solutions at our Electrical Business.
What you'll do:
The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning for distributors, panel assemblers, machine builders, and end users
The sales engineer is the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales engineers are responsible for actively conducting and managing the technology assessment stage of the sales process, working closely with the sales team as the lead technical advisor and advocate for Eaton's product and technical solution.
- Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, from Moem and Eoem and Distributors.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Visiting customers to ful fill the Profit Plan, respecting the expenses budget. Always respecting Eaton values and working as Ethical bases.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, long-term relationships with customers.
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements.
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs.
- Responsible for Technical Support to Customers - Automations, Low and Medium Voltage Assemblies, Low and Medium Voltage Components from customers OEM.
- Preparing reports for head office.
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
Education level required
- Electrical Engineering and/or Automation and Control Engineering.
- Experience in Technical Sales with Residential Market
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.