- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. One of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system today is the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. We’re building a better system with our core tool, Cash Out, which allows people to access the money they've already earned ‒ with no fees or interest. People simply pay what they think is fair.
Other tools include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself ‒ a revolutionary free feature that makes putting money aside simple, social, and fun!
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full cycle of engineering recruiting
- Drive the recruiting process by building alignment with hiring managers and holding them accountable for their piece of the recruiting puzzle
- Continually A/B test recruiting strategies to build a strong, efficient hiring process focused on speed and a stellar candidate experience
- Build and maintain a network of candidates through passive outreach, events, and online content
- Support candidates in an effort to ensure successful on-boarding
What We're Looking For:
- 5-8 years of technical recruiting experience with a proven track record in sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- Significant experience developing strategic sourcing and recruiting strategies, including and beyond LinkedIn, Github, etc.
- Significant experience hacking ATS systems and recruiting tools
- Startup experience
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- A data-driven mindset and the ability to leverage recruiting systems
- Strong project management skills and experience building, refining, and iterating on recruiting processes
- Experience building solid relationships with executives
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for financial fairness and mobile technology
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Experience recruiting managers and directors is a plus.
Back to top