Sr Technical Sourcer (Contract)
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference!
We are looking for a contract sourcer to build a diverse candidate pool in the areas of technical and non-technical passive talent in a 6-month engagement.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruiters to understand hiring needs and goals
- Build a pipeline of top-tier, passive technical candidates
- Develop and execute creative sourcing strategies
- Track and report the state of pipeline, recruiting funnel metrics and performance data
- Help determine and make recommendations on new markets and offices to open
What We're Looking For:
- A demonstrated skill-set that is highly analytical and research-driven
- 5-8 years professional experience in technical and non-technical sourcing with proven success metrics
- Expert level Linkedin Recruiter skills; Greenhouse and Goodtime a strong plus
- Strong organizational, time-management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
Back to top