Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
About the Team:
As a Fintech company where machine learning (ML) is one of the key features, our operations highly rely on machine learning models, from business decisions to customer experiences. Therefore, ensuring our machine learning systems’ health and scalability is critical.
To guarantee the success of machine learning systems, work around transforming ML models to high-performance production level code needs to be done, including not only implementing sophisticated machine learning algorithms but also robustness monitoring, system logging/alarming, and devOps.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and launch efficient and reliable machine learning (ML) services
- Build and maintain interfaces where the model predictions and decisions are served
- Improve logging, monitoring, alarming of the ML services
- Track business performance of models with ad-hoc reporting
- Build and own an automated rolling-out mechanism for ML models
What We Look For
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years of experience
- Extensive knowledge of machine learning algorithms
- Industry experience building and productionizing machine learning systems
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Back to top