Senior Content Strategist
- Palo Alto, CA
Earnin is a community-supported financial platform with a suite of tools that let people take control of their financial future. Earnin started out by solving one of the greatest – and least discussed – inequities in the American financial system: the practice of employers paying workers bi-weekly. Earnin's core product, Cash Out, allows people to access the pay they've already earned. There are no loans or hidden costs. People pay what they choose. Other products include: Balance Shield, which helps prevent overdrafts, a financial calendar that helps people budget and schedule payments, and Tip Yourself - a revolutionary free social savings app.
Funding: Series C, current funding partners include Andreessen Horowitz, DST, Matrix Partners, Ribbit Capital, Felicis Ventures and March Capital.
Join us and help build a new financial system focused on fairness and people’s needs.
You can help make a difference.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Senior Content Strategist to join our Marketing team. As our first content strategist you will have the opportunity to help design the future of content at earnin. In this role, you will play a critical role in both strategy and hands-on writing and editing for product and growth. You will manage and help create content, continually improve that content, and evolve our product voice and content standards.
The Senior Content Strategist will partner with product designers, product managers, branding and leadership to plan and create the content for earnin’s community member touchpoints, including but not limited to: interaction flows, product screens, transactional emails and education materials as well as help us structure consistent standards and elevate our overall quality and consistency of content.
We are seeking people who are driven by collaborative and creative thinking who are passionate about developing simple and innovative products that customers love.
What You'll Do:
- Define, own, and elevate our comprehensive brand content narrative
- Create in-product voice, content and tone standards, brand style guide, and culture of collaboration
- Drive/own the content marketing calendar
- Understand business strategies and develop creative content to meet business objectives
- Produce top-notch digital direct-response content, delivering on business impact throughout the product experience and marketing channels
- Use quantitative data to understand business impact and measure progress
- Set creative vision and communicate it to cross-functional teams
- Build positive relationships across the organization
- Manage and develop junior content writers
What We're Looking For:
- Passion for Earnin’s mission
- 5+ years content strategy experience across UX and/or Product in consumer technology (global brands and/or world-class agencies); mobile applications a strong plus
- Planning and executing direct response marketing campaigns
- Writing, copywriting, script writing, and editing; long-form a plus
- Social media copy creation
- Brand systems
- Empathetic leader
- Ability to drive work forward
- Exceptional portfolio showcasing recent content-directed projects (Portfolio link must be attached to resume for all submissions.)
Back to top